Every business reaches the point where the things that used to work don’t work any longer. Growth slows, and the path forward becomes unclear. The symptoms include:
- You find yourself having to work harder and harder to achieve the same results;
- You have new ideas, but no money, no time, no energy to develop them;
- You see psychological warfare developing; everyone blames someone else for the stagnation;
- Investors are becoming restless;
- Staff are restless and it’s getting harder and harder to attract and keep good staff without an exciting growth story and the opportunities that growth creates.
If you recognise any of these, you need a new strategy. More of the same won’t work, and will probably just make things worse. You need to take a step back, look at your situation differently and reevaluate the fundamental strategic decisions you’re making. I’ve put together a white paper and video outlining a 5 step process and to get it simply fill in your information below.