Hello, and thanks for visiting. If you are here looking for a “Finding the Path Back to Growth” consultation, it’s probably because you have seen my 30-minute video, and concluded that there is a way to bring your business back to faster growth, and you are determined to find it. (If you haven’t seen the video, I would recommend that you make time to watch it here to be sure that a consultation is the right thing for you).
I can probably help you, but because I don’t know you, I can’t say for sure.
And you probably don’t know me that well either.
So … let’s meet, get to know each other, and figure this thing out for you.
What will happen when we meet?
Firstly, I’ll spend time asking you about your business, where it’s at and where you want to get it to. I’ll ask you a lot of questions, but you won’t need to prepare anything because they will be straight forward.
Then I’ll be in a position to identify what I can do to help you find a path back to growth.
At this point, you and I will know whether it makes sense to continue the conversation. If it doesn’t I’ll be able to recommend something or someone else that would be a better fit.
And if we do see a fit, we will talk about the different ways I work with clients.
Of course, at any point, you’ll be able to ask me questions as well.
BTW: here’s what our meeting will NOT be…
Just so you know, your meeting is not some sort of “sales ambush” where you get your arm twisted and pushed into something that you don’t want.
That wouldn’t be fair on you.
Instead, it’s a chat between two adults to see if there is mutual benefit in working together.
The meeting isn’t designed as a “Coaching Consult” where I tell you what to do and you go away and do it.
Frankly, if I allowed you to leave the meeting with that idea, I’d be doing you a disservice because you’d fail to implement effectively without expert guidance and coaching.
You know how it is … literacy isn’t mastery … the map is not the territory … and all those truisms.
It’s better that I’m upfront with you about what it takes, rather than have you think you can implement on your own, and then end up frustrated and disappointed that the results were not what you wanted.
What Will It Cost?
Since you have seen the video, you will already more or less know the answer to this:
My fee will be based on the value of the work to you, calculated in a way that gives you an excellent return on investment and me a fair return on my effort and skill.
Fee setting works in this order:
- At the end of our discussion, we agree on the likely benefit to you;
- We agree on what appears to you to be a reasonable amount for you to pay me to help achieve those benefits;
- I go away, possibly after having asked further questions, and within 3 days give you a proposal of a range of options of how we can work together to realise the benefits.
From this it’s clear that, at this stage, asking “how much will it cost?” is pretty much like asking “how long is a piece of string?”
Having said that, I can give a very broad range. There is monthly investment of £2,000- £10,000 per month and there may be an initial investigation phase which costs £7,500 – £25,000. The engagement will very probably last from 6 to 10 months.
If you don’t at this point intuitively feel that the possible gains from improving your pricing strategies could be such as to make this excellent value, we shouldn’t be having the discussion. I suggest this rule of thumb:
- Make a very rough estimate of the financial benefits, annually, from faster growth;
- Add an amount for intangible benefits – confidence, the ability to deal generously with those you work with, whatever else is important to you;
- Then multiply this by three (because the benefits will persist for at least three years);
- Alternatively, if you thinking of an exit at some point, estimate the proceeds if you did it now and compare that figure with what you believe is possible.
- Is this figure at least 5x the likely investment? If so, proceed.
If, after considering all the above, you would like to book a consultation then go to the online scheduler page and we can set one up on the spot. It can be in person if you are in London, or online if not. Click here to book an in-person meeting (in Shoreditch, London E1) or here for an online consultation.