Finding the Path Back to Growth
Every business reaches the point where the things that used to work don’t work any longer. Growth slows, and the path forward becomes unclear. The symptoms include:
- You find yourself having to work harder and harder to achieve the same results;
- Competitors are gaining ground;
- You have new ideas, but no money, no time, no energy to develop them;
- You see psychological warfare developing; everyone blames someone else for the stagnation;
- You had hopes of selling the business, but the longer it stays stuck the less attractive it looks;
- Investors are becoming restless;
- Staff are restless and it’s getting harder and harder to attract and keep good staff without an exciting growth story and the opportunities that growth creates;
You are stuck at an unsustainable size (most markets have successful small companies and successful large companies but very few successful medium size companies. There’s a valley of death between the two positions, and that is where you are).
For 14 years I have specialised in strategies for resolving stuckness and finding the path back to growth. Watch the video below of me speaking about the psychological barriers to growth, or visit this page to request the white paper with more details.